Buttercup Web Design provides services in all aspects of web development. Whether you are looking to establish an online presence, or develop an existing website design, no job is too big or small so feel free to get in touch for a chat about your project and a no obligation quote. We are currently offering a 50% discount which means a simple one page advert website is now only £45 and a brochure site of five or six pages only £150.
The first step in any web presence is to choose and register an online name. For a website, Facebook or Twitter account we can offer a complete domain name registration service that gives a unified online name that extends across social networking sites. We can provide you with hosting for your website. Clients bear the cost of the website name registration. The advantage here is the client owns the name and thus has control over it. This is not included in the current discount prices but typically amounts to between £10 and £15 for a two year registration.
- Website domain name registration
- Social networking sites registration
Identifying the purpose of the website and what potential users will be looking for provides the first step in the design process. This will inform the subsequent organisation and design. Specific services offered here include
- Identification of the goal of the website and its target audience
- Content organisation and structure
- Page and Logo design
- Page Creation and Content Management
- Instruction for the client on how to update the site to change text, add photographs etc.
- Design supports all modern browsers
- Design tested on a range of devices
There are a number of techniques for increasing the chances of your audience finding your site and achieving the purpose established at the beginning of the process. Services included here are
- Design of the website for optimal search engine results
- Business directory listings and links from relevant websites to yours
- Analysis of visitors to your website to further improve the site